Dubbed as the “Land of the Rising Sun”, Japan is poised to be the next superpower in the world. But though a nation of wealth and unquestionable advancement, this Asian country never turned its back on its roots and continues to be a quintessence of the impressive fusion of tradition and modernity.
That is why Japan is one of the most visited countries in Asia. Airfare to Japan is not that costly, anyway. It has so much beauty to impart and lots of touristic opportunities to share. It gives home to so many places wherein genuine Japanese culture is presented. Some of the Japanese destinations are as follows:
1. Mount Fuji. The highest mountain in Japan, Mount Fuji is the most iconic natural landmark of the country. Located in Honshu, this spectacular mountain is seen vividly from the city of Tokyo and the district of Kantou. One of the three holy mountains (along with Mt. Tate and Mt. Haku), Mount Fuji is an ideal tourist destination for its shrines. But with its beautiful shape, it is also an interesting hiking spot.
2. Ginza District. The airfare to Tokyo is made more worth it by the Ginza District in Chuo. Being one of the most luxurious shopping districts in the whole world, this place is a total haven for shopaholics. The spectacular structures around the district give home to flagship stores of the most lavish brands in fashion. Among its residents are Gucci, Chanel, Dior and Louis Vuitton.
3. Himeji Castle. Sitting magnificently atop a hill in Himeji at the Hyogo Prefecture, this glorious castle is a constant attention grabber. A lot of people pay airfare to Japan just to lay eyes on this beautiful architecture that displays the impressive styles of a traditional Japanese castle. Among its kind in Japan, it is the largest and definitely the most visited.
4. Temple of the Golden Pavilion. To make an airfare to Japan more memorable, a visit to the Temple of the Golden Pavilion in Kyoto is necessary. Known to locals as the Kinkaku-ji, this temple flaunts a golden yellow structure, hence its name. It is a Zen Buddhist temple that nestles in the middle of a breathtaking and culturally meaningful garden.
5. Tokyo. As the capital of the beautiful Japan, Tokyo makes sure that an airfare to Tokyo is a perfect buy. A hub of technology, entertainment, and everything wonderful, tourists just can’t get enough of this vibrant city. Businessmen also love the city as it gives home to the biggest companies in the world.
There are so many places to visit when in Japan that’s why an airfare to Japan will never go to waste. For great airfare to Tokyo deals, visit AirTicketOnSale.com.