A trip to the Philippines is often one of the greatest decisions a traveler could make when in Asia. Why not? Known as the ‘Pearl of the Orient,’ the Philippines has a beauty that could never be equated by anything else. It has a certain charm that will convince a person to avail that airfare to Philippines without second thoughts.
Tourists are up to a spectacular experience when in the Philippines. The country offers a lot of opportunities to travelers; that will eventually lead them to thinking what to do first.
So to sort things out, here are a few tips on how to maximize the trip and make the airfare to Manila definitely worth it:
1. Visit the historical sites. Manila is home to lots of historical structures. In Intramuros alone, there is the Manila Cathedral, San Agustin Church and Museum, Casa Manila, and more. Fort Santiago is also nearby.
2. Taste the local delicacies. Filipinos are known to have exotic taste on food, and expensive dishes are not always the preferred selections. Street foods in Manila are definitely worth the try, especially the balut, isaw, kwek kwek and ice-scramble.
3. Enjoy shopping at very cheap rate. The Philippines gives home to lots of shopper’s haven. There is Quiapo, Divisoria and Baclaran. In these three places in Manila, travelers get to find the best buys which are anything under the sun. From cheap apparels to accessories, from kitchen wares to hardware equipment – everything is there.
4. Marvel on the beautiful nature of the Philippines. Nature is at its best in the country and it is a waste not to see its marvelous appearance by just staying on the comfort of the Philippine hotels.
5. Spectate on the impressive contemporary architecture the Philippines boasts about. Though a third world country, its status does not hinder the country from giving home to imposing sets of contemporary buildings that create a spectacular skyline.
6. Indulge in the culture of the country. The Philippines has a unique and internationally-acclaimed heritage. It is diverse and exceptional because it does not just focus on history but the people’s way of living as well. Hospitability is the most famous value of the Filipinos and foreigners will surely love it.
There is no room for thinking twice when travelling to the Philippines and buying that airfare to Philippines; because it will never be regretted. Because even though the country gains a lot of negative impressions from all the things that are happening inside its enclave, nothing can deny the fact that the beautiful things about it is still countless.